View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:05 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Search for:
 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Any African Goth out there.... 
Avernus

Post Re: Any African Goth out there....
Your chosen life and what you do in it does not bother me. I care merely for the fact of whether or not you can hold a conversation beyond that of what Paris Hilton was wearing last spring. Weather does not bother me too much. Regardless of what clothing, or lack thereof, you are going to suffer in this country and Africa in general. I look for nothing more in a person than intelligence. Well, that is not true but it depends on what form of relationship you wish to have with me. Why the curiosity? Sounds like you have a slight vendetta against them or am I mistaken?

Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:56 am
Stygia

I'm a South African goth, currently celebrating the end of summer! Whew! Glad to see others on the forum :)

Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:07 am
Phlegethos

Antharias wrote:
Your chosen life and what you do in it does not bother me. I care merely for the fact of whether or not you can hold a conversation beyond that of what Paris Hilton was wearing last spring. Weather does not bother me too much. Regardless of what clothing, or lack thereof, you are going to suffer in this country and Africa in general. I look for nothing more in a person than intelligence. Well, that is not true but it depends on what form of relationship you wish to have with me. Why the curiosity? Sounds like you have a slight vendetta against them or am I mistaken?

I don't intend to blabber my personal life out to you. So don't you go fret yourself about that. I was merely stating what this country is to me, but I see you're uninterested so I apologies for that.
By the way, though. Who is Paris Hilton? lol

Don't mistake me for being shallow. Though, with a the personal things out of the way, I have not much to talk about.

And no, I have nothing against them. They, just like any other media figures, set the beauty standards of our subculture. Although, unlike this "Paris Hilton" character, they put it in a very subtle way. The curiosity, however, is linked to personal things, so I won't go into that.

As far as intellectual is concerned, I don't really mind. I strike up conversation with a lot of random, but clever people (entertaining in a sophisticated way) - if that can be accounted therefore. I am more inclined on personal matters and helping people to overcome their inner obstacles.

-- Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:42 am --

Artemisia wrote:
I'm a South African goth, currently celebrating the end of summer! Whew! Glad to see others on the forum :)

Yay!
It would have been so wonderful to actually meet you guys. But such is life.
I love winter and fall. They are my two favorite seasons. I'm so relieved that the summer is over! ^^

I'm not really sure where you are situated, but have you noticed it's been an odd summer? Hot and then cold; storming and then a heatwave a few days later?
I suppose it's because of global warming, but I'm glad some patches of grass are green. :D

Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:38 am
Profile YIM WWW
Stygia

I live in Natal Butterfly, where are you from?

Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:44 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2