View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:03 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Search for:
 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Games 2012 
Administrator

Post Games 2012
What is everyone looking forward to coming out this year?
The one on my mind more than any other game (and I'm sure it's the same for many) is :
Mass Effect 3

others on my list that I'd like to play are :
Transformers Universe (MMO!! :D)
Transformers - Fall of Cybertron (yes, I'm a transformers dork...)
Devil May Cry 5 (hate the Dante re-design, but as long as it keeps the DMC gameplay in tact, I don't care that much)
The Darkness 2
Aliens : Colonial Marines
Prototype 2
Command & Conquer : Generals 2
Hitman : Absolution
Jagged Alliance (though I'm almost positive they've ruined the series looking at trailers)

I'm sure there's more, but what is everyone else looking forward to?

David Bowie - All the Madmen
lastfm

Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:49 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Games 2012
http://www.guildwars2.com/en/

not holding my breath, because its been promised for so long but Guild Wars ll is supposed to be out this year. i have over 30 items in Hall of Monuments in the Eye of the North, so anxious to see what kind of stuff will be rewarded for it...might have to buy shiny new PC to run the damn thing though.

Almost nobody dances sober, unless they happen to be insane.    H. P. Lovecraft

Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:29 pm
Nessus

I'm looking forward to Diablo 3, but they just pushed it back to the end of the year so I ma not be getting it till next year despite having already pre-ordering it.

~spidey

Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:56 pm
Malbolge

SisterSandy wrote:
http://www.guildwars2.com/en/

not holding my breath, because its been promised for so long but Guild Wars ll is supposed to be out this year. i have over 30 items in Hall of Monuments in the Eye of the North, so anxious to see what kind of stuff will be rewarded for it...might have to buy shiny new PC to run the damn thing though.

YES!!!!! I don't have much in my Hall of Monuments, unfortunately (I've gotten stuck at one part and don't have many friends who play). But seeing how much I love Guild Wars 1, I imagine Guild Wars 2 will be sensational.

spiderlimbs wrote:
I'm looking forward to Diablo 3, but they just pushed it back to the end of the year so I ma not be getting it till next year despite having already pre-ordering it.

~spidey

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have looked forward to this game for YEARS. I wish they'd freaking release it already (not that my computer would probably be able to play it, but still). I do wonder if they'll use a WoW payment system as opposed to keeping it free like Diablo II (I love the free, but does mean you get tons of bots if the game mods don't stay on top of clearing them out).

Honestly, those are the two games I'm most excited for this year. I'm so behind on most of the Command & Conquer games, but the new one coming out might be tempting to get. We'll see.

*insert cool, spiffy text here*

Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:08 pm

Rogoth, come back to guildwars and join our guild/ Pink Animal clan. we are mature fun and helpful. what part did you get stuck at? I play almost every day and would love to help out if you would like. I have beaten every one at least once, with help of course.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:56 pm
Malbolge

That would be awesome! I'll look about getting on tomorrow and joining the guild. I'm stuck at the part where I need to activate the great dwarf (or whatever it's called) and you fight the serpent thing with all the fire. Since you have to weaken that guy with the exploding barrels, it's best to have real people playing, not just one real person and a bunch of heroes. Gets me destroyed every time doing the latter, lol. Thank you kindly for the offer! :)

*insert cool, spiffy text here*

Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:09 pm
Maladomini

Not much I'm really looking forward to this year. I have Mass Effect 2 on my PC, had it for months, but never beat it. I hardly remember what I'm doing and why I'm doing it in the game.

I'm even a fan of the GTA series and I'm not even looking forward to GTA 5.

If Doom 4 ever gets a definite release date, then I'll be looking forward to that one, but that one has little to no information regarding it.

Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:29 pm

Rogoth. that is the hardest part in all of eye of the north... you need a guild. what is your in game name? i will add you to my friends list and then send you an invite to the guild or have one of the leaders send you it. we even have a great web site and newsletters and everything

http://www.thepinkanimalclan.com/index.php

check us out here.

Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:40 pm
Avernus

Mass Effect 3!
PSO2- So far only Japanese release but I'm certain it will be released for everyone else too.

Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:31 pm
Profile WWW
Phlegethos

Blazblue: Continuum Shift Extend

Fighters are my thing really, and Relius is probably one of the biggest draws for me.

Oh, and I agree about the new DMC, I really dislike what they did to Dante. I really dislike how activating Devil Trigger now just basically turns you "god mode" as it just levitates all the enemies in the air for about 15 seconds so you can wail on them at your leisure with no threat whatsoever.

I won't waste my time and money on it, so I'll just get the Devil May Cry HD Collection instead when that comes out.

Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:02 pm
Profile WWW
Administrator

Oh yes, I totally forgot about the HD Collection, I want that too, actually that reminds me...I need to pick up the MGS HD Collection aswell...

David Bowie - All the Madmen
lastfm

Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:20 pm
Profile WWW
Phlegethos

@Black Milk- Ah...... Metal Gear Solid HD Collection. I must get that indeed, even I played the originals back then, relives the memories. I used to have Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, but I still have the retail version of Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance on Ps2 and it doesn't playback on my ps3, However I have the retail version of Metal Gear Solid on ps1 and that works. :lol: That means I'll have to get the HD Collection, even it'll have the 80's originals such as Metal Gear. Even the trophies included will keep me going and to keep me on my toes to earn most of the them. And the games I'm playing currently through is the Splinter Cell HD Collection. I'm doing my first playthrough of Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow HD at the moment after I completed Splinter Cell HD today at midnight. (partly last night)

Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:56 pm
Avernus

Well, good to see somebody else is excited about GW2. Diablo 3 is a given but here is a little one that makes my inner child have a happy. Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition. Should be here by the end of the year :D

Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:19 am
Phlegethos

I'm kind of torn between Ninja Gaiden 3 and the Devil May Cry HD Collection at the moment.

On one hand...Ninja Gaiden, and I always make it a mission to beat every 3D Ninja Gaiden on Master Ninja difficulty. On the other hand, I get 2 great games for $50 in HD with Bonus Content.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:34 am
Profile WWW
Phlegethos

Most likely buying Operation Raccoon City first, then coming back and grabbing DMC HD later. I've been looking forward to ORC since the announcement trailer, so thats definitely first on my "shut up and take my money" list.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:47 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next