View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:33 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Search for:
 [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Who likes the Finnish band HIM? 

Yes 64%  64%  [ 97 ]
No 33%  33%  [ 50 ]
Who? 3%  3%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 152

Dis

I agree with you. I have that live recording from ... hm... Tavastia? when they performed Sweet Pandemonium and his voice just snapped! It was :o ??? :(
Oh, and the naw album shall be released in September/October 2005

when you don't see my tears?
They are for you,
only you...
Can't you see I love you?
I love you...

Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:47 am
Avernus

I love Him, i agree that they aren't THE BEST, come to think of it i don't even know why i like them. To me though, they are everything that pure metal has lacked, like they have some elements of psychadelia<<correct spelling? I think that Razorblade Romance was their best statement for their music, their old stuff is terrible!

Sun Jan 16, 2005 3:22 pm
Profile YIM
Dis

I adore HIM. I'm not into their new stuff but their original demos and first album was great.

Wed Jan 19, 2005 9:25 pm
Avernus

Mon Jan 24, 2005 3:55 pm
Dis

Well, uh... I'm guessing Ville Valo did sing, otherwise he'd have had a pretty relaxing night just sitting there while the rest of the band played. I'm assuming you mean he sang badly. I personally love his voice, but I'll admit he smokes too much and that's taking a toll on his singing.

Ville has nice voice, but when they are playing live he sounds horriable! His live singing is actually so bad, at least from hat I've heard that it makes you wonder how new techology can make anyone sound talented....

Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:05 pm
Phlegethos

Actually, both the HIM concerts I've been to, his voice has sounded nearly the exact same as on the albums. The only bad thing about seeing them live is that they have a crappy mic, you can't hear Valo over the music! ???

Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:53 pm
Minauros

And I love their old stuff better than the new stuff. Especially For You, and Drown in this Love. However, all their stuff has it's merits, Join Me is a beautiful song.

~now I care for Dead Gardens~

Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:32 am
Profile WWW
Avernus

Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:58 am
Dis

I read on the bunch of sites that Ville is recording his SOLO-ALBUM which will be released BEFORE the new HIM album... and... ??? it will be a strange (and let me say Frankenstein-like) mixture of classic, country ??? and rock music. Oh... my... God... this is too much

They are for you,
only you...
I love you...

Fri Jan 28, 2005 5:13 am
Stygia

Country?! :o woah... my mother will probably enjoy it then...

Fri Jan 28, 2005 5:50 am
Cania

:o

I read on the bunch of sites that Ville is recording his SOLO-ALBUM which will be released BEFORE the new HIM album... and... ??? it will be a strange (and let me say Frankenstein-like) mixture of classic, country ??? and rock music. Oh... my... God... this is too much

Great......

I wonder if this is what will finally get him played on the radio and annoy the hell out of me when it's on 25 times a day. It's strange how HIM is never even played on the radio. I remember when they got on the charts, RealRadio just said something like at number 14 is HIM's Funeral of Hearts (or whatever) but we're not going to play that so moving onto Natasha Beddingfield or some other loser. :I You'd think HIM would be played on the radio, it's just rock songs about love. ??? Not that I'd want to hear HIM on the radio.

- Oscar Wilde

Fri Jan 28, 2005 9:06 am
Malbolge

:o

Really? Where do people get this information? That would be interesting. I don't really see how one can be a solo artist when one is already the only vocalist for a band. I mean....isn't he going to have instruments in the background on his supposed solo?

Anyhow, I cannot wait for either his " solo album" or HIM's new album to be released.

Fri Jan 28, 2005 10:10 am
Minauros

It will be acoustic. And yeh the country part freaked me out, there were pictures of a slightly cowboy orientated Ville....??? but hey, whatever, It'll be his take on country, It'll be good. Can't wait fot the new HIM album though....

~now I care for Dead Gardens~

Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:38 pm
Profile WWW
Dis

Me too. And, to be honest, I'm really scared of that solo-album ??? I guess it'll be something like what he did with the Agents... and that is not too bad... or is it? ???

They are for you,
only you...
I love you...

Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:35 am
Avernus

I love HIM. i just bought Razorblade Romance today and its the man!!!

Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:52 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next