View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:08 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Search for:
 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 French goths? 
Stygia

hay i might be going to france on holiday soon i might see some of u over there :D

That would be very hard, since I came back last Saturday to Portugal.

By the way, France was neat.

Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:26 am
Avernus

So i will be in Paris in the Middle of September. Does anyone know of any good concerts to go to or suggested sights other than the sex museum and the normal tourist crap? also, what clubs are still going on? thanks for any help.

Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:29 pm
Nessus

hay i might be going to france on holiday soon i might see some of u over there :D

Do I need to remind you NOT to use netspeak (or any associated dialects) on this forum? Also, "hay" is a form of dried grass that you feed to cows and i is spelled with a capital I. Even I know that and I do not even have english as my primary language.

Next time you do not follow the rules I will give you a warning-pip. If you have not CLOSELY read the rules that you are FORCED to follow while posting on this forum I suggest you do so by clicking right here!

Edited By ShadowCrow on 1124746658

Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:36 pm
Dis

Im sorry to resssurect an old thread... but I searched in other forums and hadnt found the answer so Im going to ask it here...

The girl who opened this thread asked which are the goth shops in Paris and noone really answered... so I would really apriciate it if someone would post it!

Thank you...

Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:36 am
Nessus

Im sorry to resssurect an old thread... but I searched in other forums and hadnt found the answer so Im going to ask it here...

The girl who opened this thread asked which are the goth shops in Paris and noone really answered... so I would really apriciate it if someone would post it!

Thank you...

I'm sure if someone has an answer they'll give it. Keep in mind that a question unanswered around here generally means no one has an answer.

Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:38 pm
Profile YIM
Avernus

I'm French but I'm much more into the black metal stuff :I . Whatever, My town (Angers) is not really full of goths or black metal heads. That sucks :( .
looking for contacts B)

Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:43 am
Profile WWW
Avernus

sorry I don't remember the names of those fucking shops #( :I #( :I

Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:46 am
Profile WWW
Nessus

Slightly off topic, but don't want to have to start a new thread when there's this one...
Are there any goth/punk/industrial bands that sing in French? I've been learning it for a while now and my teacher says we should listen to bands/artists that sing in French. And anyway, I just love the way the language is spoken :D

Well actually, I'm not sure what category they would fall under, I've heard J-Rock..? But Moi Dix Mois are pretty good. Download the song "Forbidden". :)

Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:45 pm
Stygia

?theStrange wrote:
Slightly off topic, but don't want to have to start a new thread when there's this one...
Are there any goth/punk/industrial bands that sing in French? I've been learning it for a while now and my teacher says we should listen to bands/artists that sing in French. And anyway, I just love the way the language is spoken :D

Well actually, I'm not sure what category they would fall under, I've heard J-Rock..? But Moi Dix Mois are pretty good. Download the song "Forbidden". :)

I'm sorry, dear, but why are you mencioning a Japanese band when someone asks for French bands? They don't even sing in French.

Edited By scarlettdraelynkhar on 1150035543

Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:54 pm
Nessus

Selena, thank you for the assistance, but please leave the moderating to the staff members. The post being referred to is months old.

Edited By scarlettdraelynkhar on 1138482106

Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:00 pm
Profile YIM
Avernus

I'm French, from Parisian region.

Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:43 am
Profile WWW
Malbolge

Thank you...

I've been to Paris a few years ago, and I remember seeing a little goth/metal shop in the Les Halles area, across the road from an Italian restaurant. Sorry for not being able to give better directions

Tue May 02, 2006 12:15 am
Profile YIM WWW
Avernus

Thank you...

Hello, I'm from Paris and i can Help you About that. The shop you seek at paris are concentrated on Chatelets-Les-Halles here few adresses :

Le Grouft (Dark; Electro ; new-wave and basic) => 28 rue de la grande-truanderie 75001 Paris tel:01.42.21.93.76

Darkland (My favorite one, you can find everything) => 3 rue Sauval 75001

Yellow-Stone (2 shops in the same street) => 5-10 Rue des precheurs 75001

L'enklave (The New rock Official Shop in Paris, everything's cheap and nice) => 35 rue Turbigo 3° paris

Edemonium (Jewellery and Various things => Very good quality they make all their création in the cellar, they are artists they prices about Rings, finger armor are very interesting) http://www.edemonium.com/flash/index.html => 11 rue du plâtre 75004

Now in somewhere else Than Chatelets les Halles

L'indien Boutique (nice but a bit "fake") 30 rue keller 75011

Anyway, remember that i'm at "La fontaine des Innocents" every Saturday. If you see a group of gothics somewhere near a Fountain, join 'em and ask : Clément(aslo know as iscariot) or David (Also Named as Crimson)... becareful there are two david, and the other is a punk lol ;)

see you, hope i have been helpful

Edited By Pink-elephant on 1172168277

Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:30 am
Profile WWW
Nessus

I am sure other users of this thread will appreciate the info you posted, but the person who was asking for it hasn't been seen on these forums in over a year.

I'll be sure to make use of it myself should I ever make it out to Paris again in the future. :)

~spidey

Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:29 am
Avernus

Okay no problem...Don't hesitate to come and have a drink with me in paris (others at la fontaine have Horrible english) Anyway,
about the French bands, now that i'm "warm" let's introduce a Web site with about Most of the French bands with the
style of music and the official site, Enjoy !

French-metal

For the ones who don't understand a Word in french, just click on the "Les Groupes" choice on the left and surf

Pinky.

Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:55 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2