View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:04 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Search for:
 [ 9 posts ] 
 E-mail problems 
Minauros

I'm having some problems getting into my mail account... I often get a server not found message, and sometimes i get a message that says that the site contains both secure and unsecure elements and wonder if I wantto display both, and if I say yes, I get a server not found notice.

Is this because of to many people trying to access the e-mail system or is something else wrong???

-Is this the right forum to post in?

Men livet skal eg aldri, aldri misse

Wed Dec 18, 2002 8:34 am
Profile WWW
Nessus

I also get that message with secure/unsecure elements pretty often as of latley, and I always have to agree on the certificate EVERY time I try to use the webmail, even if I have installed it a 100 times... ???

Wed Dec 18, 2002 11:56 am
Administrator

The time on the GOTH.NET box is fixed (for now), so hopefully this problem should also be gone.

The GOTH.NET box is a little screwy right now, and on certain boots, it will get the 'time warp' syndrome, where it will jump ahead and back again with the time. The only solution is to reboot and hope it does not happen again or replace the motherboard.

Right now, I'm unsure if I'll be able to get another suitable motherboard, since the box also has an AGP 1x card in it, and has ECC ram.

I wanted to change the world, but god wouldnt give me the source code.

Tue Dec 31, 2002 7:18 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Minauros

Men livet skal eg aldri, aldri misse

Thu Jan 02, 2003 9:07 am
Profile WWW
Stygia

I'm actually having the same problem recently too. I'm not sure if it's a malefunction with the site or my account was taken away due to too much email, it would be nice if someome could clarify.
PreZ I was going to email you about a copyright infringement but I'll use a different email address.

Tue Feb 18, 2003 9:59 pm
Profile WWW
Nessus

I'm actually having the same problem recently too. I'm not sure if it's a malefunction with the site or my account was taken away due to too much email, it would be nice if someome could clarify.

We don't take accounts away due to too much email, though it's possible that you're over your quota, which has meant for some users that it's hard to delete email etc.

You can check if you're over your quota here.

Otherwise email PreZ at admin @ goth.net with your question, he doesn't read the board that extensively, so email is your best bet.

/div wrote:
PreZ I was going to email you about a copyright infringement but I'll use a different email address.

Could you cc me on that email?

Lilith

SarChasm  (n.)
The gap that exists between the sarcastic person's wit, and the recipient who doesn't get it.

Wed Feb 19, 2003 9:44 am
Profile WWW
Stygia

Could you cc me on that email?

:l Too late.

As for the email thing, says my password or user name is incorrect. I've tried every password I ever use and it's still not working. The problem is probably just me.

Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:37 am
Profile WWW
Cania

Just when ever prez gets around to it, the webmail access seems to be not working.

Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:19 pm
Profile WWW
Cania

ERROR:
ERROR : Connection dropped by imap-server.

Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:05 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 9 posts ]