View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:01 am

Search for:
 [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Don't know the name of the song? Ask 
Cania

I have these words stuck in my head but I can not remember it so this is how it goes.
I am flying without wings or I am flying with wings.

Well you've got the name of the song just there, smeg2290. It's by Westlife. *shudder*

I knew that off the top of my head, and a quick google search would have answered your question instantly.

~Hell's Angel~

Edited because I hate starting a new page if I haven't quoted the person I'm replying to. (:

Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:01 pm
Dis

I went to a Bowie concert about 3 years ago, I love Bowie but I dont know or have every single album of his and while I was there I remember him singing one song that was really nice but I dont remember any lyrics of it now except something about a "beauty queen" or "beauty/model", something like that. Dont know the name of it. :(
Can anyone help me out? Thanks

OH! And it WASN'T the song "Queen Bitch" .

Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:30 pm
Maladomini

*shudder*

I knew that off the top of my head

Now THAT'S the real reason to shudder (:

Could the Bowie song be Beauty and the Beast?

Exploding in your face ...'

KMFDM - Megalomaniac

Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:45 pm
Cania

Hell's Angel wrote:
*shudder*

I knew that off the top of my head

Now THAT'S the real reason to shudder (:

:b

:P

I can't help it if my friends are freaks and always listen to mainstream music channels! I wouldn't have known it otherwise... Honest! ;)

~Hell's Angel~

Edited By Lunamoth on 1150936721

Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:58 pm
Dis

It's actually not westlife, sadly, I don't know the name of the song, wish I could help, but "Flying without wings" doesn't contain the lyrics posted. Their's goes:
"I'm flying without wings
And that's the joy you bring
I'm flying without wings"

If the lyrics were misheard or something, then it could very well be them, but the lyrics posted are nothing of Westlife, well nothing that I have ever heard (and I hear a lot on Irish radio) the lyrics don't sound like anything "pop-esque" to me.

I could be totally wrong though. So excuse me if I'm mistaken.

Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:42 am
Profile YIM WWW
Malbolge

Adoniel wrote:
I've got one that's tough. I have no lyrics, just a location.

It's called the Zanarkand Blitzball Theme and it's from Final Fantasy X. I can't find the name of the band that played the song, but I think it might be in German. I can't understand the lyrics at all. ???

The Otherworld/Zanarkand Blitzball Theme was (I think- I wont swear to it) written by Nobuo Uematsu, vocals by Bill 'Xtillidiex' Muir.

I have heard that it was apparently Rammstein who played it (could be explained by the fact that you think the lyrics are in German - I read that they are English, but are just incoherent), but many have disagreed. Have a look at the credits and it should say there. ;)

Again, don't take my word for it, this was just the results of a quick google search.

~Hell's Angel~

yeah it is that! and the lyrics are in English, there just a bit unhearable.

some of it is:

come.................
jump.....................
the otherworld awaits you
dont, you give up on it
.... head.... defeats you

another one awaits you
what doesnt.....

go into the sand and the dust and the sky
go now, there no better plan than to do or to die

fight
fight
fight

.....that .......
the other one makes you
the other one hates you
the other ones takes you....
another one awaits you

Edited By Lunamoth on 1150936707

Fri Jan 06, 2006 4:59 am
Profile WWW
Avernus

I heard an almost instrumental song I guess with an industrial/eletro sound (I'm not into it) that had a similar melody like the catchy bass riff from "I cant escape myself" of The Sound , but more more heavy , It was pretty nice...

Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:43 pm
Phlegethos

I am about to give up on this one but maybe some of you will know the answer? I have been googling for a cover version and/or a remix of this song. It is definetly not the original I have heard - that I am sure of. The original song is by Death in June and is called "Fall Apart". First verse goes like this:

And if I wake from Dreams
Shall I fall in Pastures
Will I Wake the Darkness
Shall we Torch the Earth?
Shall we find the Emptiness
And break the Silence
That will stop our Hearts?
Shall we cry Together
For their Howling echoes
And restart the Night?
etc.

Any help for someone who forgot to ask the DJ? :)

In humans, exposure to large amounts of naphthalene may damage or destroy red blood cells. This could cause the body to have too few red blood cells until it replaces the destroyed cells. Humans, particularly children, have developed this condition after ingesting mothballs or deodorant blocks containing naphthalene. Some of the symptoms of this condition are fatigue, lack of appetite, restlessness, and pale skin.

Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:01 am
Malbolge

I am about to give up on this one but maybe some of you will know the answer? I have been googling for a cover version and/or a remix of this song. It is definetly not the original I have heard - that I am sure of. The original song is by Death in June and is called "Fall Apart". First verse goes like this:

Shall I fall in Pastures
Will I Wake the Darkness
Shall we Torch the Earth?
Shall we find the Emptiness
And break the Silence
That will stop our Hearts?
Shall we cry Together
For their Howling echoes
And restart the Night?
etc.

Any help for someone who forgot to ask the DJ? :)

Sol Invictus and also Heilige Tod have done covers of it. There is also the Rose Mix version of the Original.

Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:31 pm
Profile WWW
Phlegethos

Sol Invictus and also Heilige Tod have done covers of it. There is also the Rose Mix version of the Original.

Thanks, I will look into Sol Invictus and Heilige Tod, as the Rose mix was not what I was looking for.

In humans, exposure to large amounts of naphthalene may damage or destroy red blood cells. This could cause the body to have too few red blood cells until it replaces the destroyed cells. Humans, particularly children, have developed this condition after ingesting mothballs or deodorant blocks containing naphthalene. Some of the symptoms of this condition are fatigue, lack of appetite, restlessness, and pale skin.

Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:41 am
Maladomini

I have a difficult one for you. One night at a party, they were playing a song that sounded rather Wumpscut-esque. I think the chorus went "Ich will dich, schnell, heirate mich!"

Tried to google and Wumpscut do have a song titled "Heirate Mich", but that's not quite the song I'm looking for.

Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:35 pm
Profile WWW
Avernus

Here's the chorus. Could someone tell me the title and the name of the artist? I hear this at the club I go to all the time, but I don't know who sings it!

"If I could dance on hallow ground, every move and every sound, to get you closer(to get you closer) to get you closer. If I could save the love I've found, every move and every sound, to get you closer(to get you closer) to get you closer."

Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:38 am
Profile YIM WWW
Malbolge

Here's the chorus. Could someone tell me the title and the name of the artist? I hear this at the club I go to all the time, but I don't know who sings it!

"If I could dance on hallow ground, every move and every sound, to get you closer(to get you closer) to get you closer. If I could save the love I've found, every move and every sound, to get you closer(to get you closer) to get you closer."

Sounds like an Ikon song to me but not sure have you tried googleing it?

Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:50 am
Profile WWW
Avernus

yes, I've googled, asked, and yahooed....nothin'...but I'll try Ikon...i'm really just getting into this type of music, so I'm new to everything! sorry if i sound ignorant... :(

Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:14 am
Profile YIM WWW
Dis

well, there was that song in Pay It Forward that the kid played in his room when his dad came back. It sounded like NIN ( sort of )
Anyone know what it's called?

i think it's Papa Roach.........last resort??? i'm not sure i dont remember

Sat May 27, 2006 10:26 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next