View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:15 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Search for:
 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 New rock boots - Neptuno. 
Minauros

i have got some nice industrial style new rocks but yeh they are a bit pricy £160 and though feel a little sturdy seem to be starting to fall apart allready though should think they will probably and hopefally last me a long time!

And wish to die?

My DeviantArt

Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:14 am
Profile WWW
Maladomini

Does any one know where I can get a cheap pair of New Rock Neptuno boots on the net? And I'd need the price in Euro. Thanks.

I have to say that I'd be very cautious about buying boots/shoes off the net, especially if the site you're buying from is in a different country or continent than the one in which you live, as sizes vary etc. Also, sizes vary among brands, so unless you already have a pair of New Rock boots, you know the size, and they fit you perfectly, I'd be careful.

Just a word of warning! :)

Exploding in your face ...'

KMFDM - Megalomaniac

Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:00 am
Malbolge

New Rocks can be nice (if that's the right word for them) but are becoming a cliche'. Try the shoes at Spooky Boutique
or even better- get a nice pair of sturdy, comfy, less cliche' doc martens. It worked for me, cos I'm a short-arse and would look terrible in New Rocks. (:

Apologies for the crappy username, when I joined the board I was an unimaginative 13-year-old.

Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:13 am
Profile WWW
Avernus

As with Sojouner, I own a pair of Magnums that I bought from an army store and you really can't go wrong with them. They ain't flash, but they're tough, fairly cheap, and comfortable with superb ankle support. Just takes a while before the sheen wears off and they stop looking a bit plastic. Highly recommended for all purposes.

Sun May 15, 2005 1:38 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2