View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:59 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Search for:
 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 my new gifts from roomate *smiles* 
Cania

blckencht wrote:
Does anyone know if they'll deliver to the UK? Or if any site selling Foamy tshirts (or anything really) will deliver to here. I haven't found any UK sites yet that sell anything from Neurotically Yours and my sister has gone mad on Foamy so it'd be cool if I could get hold of something for her for christmas (thinking ahead) - it's either that or a Mary Kate and Ashley film and frankly I'd rather not encourage her to watch those sugar coated plotless films. X)

Yeah i was wondering if they would deliver to the UK. i love that skirt, some of the things seems ok, the foamy t-shirts are pretty cool. its really hard to find anything decent in the UK sometimes.
And dont buy her a Mary-kate and Ashley film.....i think a foamy t-shirt sounds a much better idea!

Don't worry I won't if I can't help it! Hardly good role models for young girls are they? One is bulimic or anorexic (I'm not sure which) while the other is on drugs.

- Oscar Wilde

Tue Sep 28, 2004 12:10 pm
OMG i am in love with that skirt, it would be soooooooo cute with a corset. I want it but shipping over here is alot more than it actually would cost them *cries*

try ebay ;)
i had a quick search here ..... skirt uk
think its second had though :( but lots cheeper than shiping it :)

Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:55 am
Nessus

Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:29 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2