View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:23 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Search for:
 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 YAY!!!  Cinema Strange cds!! - Middle Pillar comes through!!!!!! 

I ordered Cinema Strange - Cinema Strange and Cinema Strange - Astonished Eyes of the evening from Middle Pillar a few months ago, however I had to wait for them to get CS/CS back in stock.

Both cds arrived today in the mail, I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy!!!!!! -(as I only have CS bootlegs)-

The cd's are gorgeous and the covers are really well done! CS/A.E.O.T.E has a cool little booklet inside with lyrics and photos of the CS lads -and the paper texture is so cool- :D

Lol, sorry, I'm so over-joyed that I just HAD to tell somebody! :D

~Juliet - tries to contain her excitment ....fails. :p

Tue Apr 29, 2003 11:31 am
Malbolge

Heh thats awesome! At the moment I only have about 7 of their mp3's downloaded (which hold the majority of my listening time second to David Bowie - The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars). Tell me how much you like them, because I've got a few cds on my "to buy" list and I'd like to know some opinions to make the decision easier.

Falko - jealous :p

"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. This I did."

-T. E. Lawrence

Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:32 pm
lmao, I can (and have) go on talking about CS for days non-stop!

Which 7 mp3's do you have?

I would *definitely* recommend these cd's to everyone into the goth/deathrock music genre!!!

I can not say enough good things about Cinema Strange! It's been a loooooooooong time since I've adored anyone's music this much :D There's just something about them that I find so unique and appealing.

The CS/CS cd has a (club?) version of Lindsay's Trachea that I am unfamiliar with... lmao, it sounds so...... 80's :p

Falk: I doubt you'll be sorry if you purchase these cds! :D

~Juliet :D

Tue Apr 29, 2003 5:03 pm
Malbolge

Aboriginal Enemia
Catacomb Kittens (my favourite)
Dead Eyes Open
Greensward Grey (my other favourite)
Hebenon Vial
Mediterranean Widow
Sadist Sagittarius
The Red and Silver Fantastique. . .(not going to type it all)
Time

Falko - hmm that makes 9. Well I think I'm definately going to buy those two cds in the near future.

"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. This I did."

-T. E. Lawrence

Tue Apr 29, 2003 5:42 pm
Catacomb Kittens (my favourite)

That's MY favourite too!!! :D

~Juliet - developes a friendly soft spot for Falko (:

Tue Apr 29, 2003 6:12 pm
Cania

I've been trying to download all I can, but having a 56k modem doesn't help. Let's see... I've got.

En Hiver (My favorite of what I've managed to get)
Greeensward Grey
Laughing Bloody Murder
Lindsay's Trachea
Moundshroud
The Red and Silver....
and Time

=Clove - Another CS acolyte=

"In the land of the dead, the terminally ill are kings!"

Tue Apr 29, 2003 10:43 pm
Profile YIM WWW
En Hiver (My favorite of what I've managed to get)

That was the first CS song I ever heard, definitly one of my favs! ......well, I can't think of a CS song I don't like :p

If you have SoulSeek you're welcome to share my CS files. :D I also have the video interview with Lucas that Reficul made. To my knowledge, Reficuls CS site is still down :(

Wed Apr 30, 2003 6:16 pm
Cania

What's your SoulSeek ID? I am warning you, my modem is complete crap, it could take a LOOOOOOOONG time.

=Clove=

Thu May 01, 2003 6:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Hmmmm, for some reason my SS won't connect, says the server might be down but when I probed it, it was fine X)

My id is Mistress_de_Chocobo (or something to that effect, can't remember if I use caps or not). You can find me in the Deathrock or PSYCHOBILLY, PUNK etc room :)..... when I get connected that is.... :S

Thu May 01, 2003 7:41 pm
Cania

I downloaded SoulSeek a long time ago, but never really used it. My handle is Clove. So if you ever do come around, I might be waiting.

=Clove=

Thu May 01, 2003 8:14 pm
Profile YIM WWW
ok, I reinstalled my SS and that fixed the problem :D I'll leave it on all day for ya :)

Fri May 02, 2003 6:55 am
Malbolge

Just got some money and decided I'm going to order both today. . . :D can't wait until they arrive.

Falko - drooling in anticipation

-T. E. Lawrence

Sun May 04, 2003 6:34 am
Malbolge

:( father doesn't want to order from Middle Pillar because he doesn't trust smaller companies online. . .do you know anywhere else I can find it? Or how safe Middle Pillar is so I can try and convince him?

Falko

-T. E. Lawrence

Sun May 04, 2003 6:40 am
:( father doesn't want to order from Middle Pillar because he doesn't trust smaller companies online. . .do you know anywhere else I can find it? Or how safe Middle Pillar is so I can try and convince him?

Falko

Yeah Krissy -(owns the CS mailing list) mentioned another online source for getting CS cd's. I'll ask her about it again when I chat with her. :)

However, I reckon it'd be a Middle Pillar sized company too. :|

I'm afraid your dad may have to bite the bullet becuase it'll be a cold day in hell when you're able to pick up CS cd's in WallMart, Virgen, or HMV :\

No matter, I'll see what I can find for you :)

Sun May 04, 2003 9:00 am
Malbolge

Thanks Juliet! My dad might bite the bullet if it can't be found anywhere else, so not all hope is lost. . .

Falko

EDIT - didn't want too many posts in a row so we go. I found both Cinema Strange cds for relatively cheap on the German Amazon.com and ordered them from there. Now the waiting game begins. . .

Falko - giddy like a little girl ;)

-T. E. Lawrence

Mon May 05, 2003 1:09 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next