View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:23 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Search for:
 [ 82 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Best Gothic Clothing Store Online? 
Maladomini

Post Best Gothic Clothing Store Online?
I have only run into a few different gothic clothing stores on the web. Most of my purchased items have been from ebay. I've been to angryyoungandpoor.com and it just wasn't quite what I was looking for. I am definitely a bargain shopper, but will pay extra if the item is unbelievable! Does anybody have any good suggestions...where do you shop? I'm more or less looking for a store that has a wide variety of accessories and Romani-Goth clothing. Dresses, skirts, pants, t-shirts, and accessories (so I pay one time for shipping). I've checked Hot Topic but most of the things the have that I like are ridiculously priced. I have also looked on bidz.com and found next to nothing there. I've tried to find a gothic clothing wholesaler (for my business) but no luck there either.
Any suggestions?

Sorry if this has already been covered; I checked and didn't see anything but I could've missed it!

~~Aurora Leona~~

Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:13 am
Nessus

Post Re: Best Gothic Clothing Store Online?
If you're looking for Romanti-Goth items, I'd suggest Arsenic Fashions. I've found they have a lot of funky purses, they carry Alchemy Gothic, have corsets, corset tops, skirts, etc., etc. And the shipping prices are good. I live in Canada, and its still relatively cheap for me to get stuff from there. :)

Good Luck! :D

Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:40 am
Maladomini

Thanks! I will check it out!

EDIT: WOW! Thanks AA! They even have some bathroom decorations that my hubby and I were talking about recently!!!

~~Aurora Leona~~

Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:26 am
Nessus

No problem, Aurora!

I know I personally love that site, along with another one that deals with more Punk gear (Infectious Threads), but since you wanted Romanti-Goth style, thought that Arsenic Fashions would be the best way to go.

I have actually reviewed both stores in the "Online Store Reviews" thread, if you'd like to look. I had great customer service and good shipping times despite living in Canada, so you being a US resident should be able to get things breezy. :)

Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:45 pm
Dis

Here is a site dedicated to anything goth I'd try it out if I were you.http://www.darklinks.com/dshops2.html

Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:50 am
Profile WWW
Maladomini

britt wrote:
Here is a site dedicated to anything goth I'd try it out if I were you.http://www.darklinks.com/dshops2.html

Thanks Britt, that is a pretty sweet collection of links!

~~Aurora Leona~~

Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:15 pm
Maladomini

Hmm, not too sure if this site has what your looking for or not, but there are a few nice dresses and such on there. The prices are a little bit better than a lot of the other Goth clothing stores I've been to, though still a little steep. But hopefully that only means the clothing is well-made and will last a good while, plus fit nicely. I plan on buying a few of the mens shirts and one of the coats from them in the next couple of months. Trying to convert my wardrobe over to a more velvety, semi-romantic sort of look.

Anyways, here the link:

http://www.cruella.ca/new/Welcome_to_Cruella.htm

Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:51 am
Profile WWW
Cania

Here's another resource site:
http://www.batgearbeyond.com/

They even have a nifty legend at the top to tell you the recommended stores. ^^

"The first rule of Goth Club is : You do not talk about Goth Club." - Milky

Remember, Arthur and Lancelot: bros before hoes!

Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:41 pm
Stygia

You can buy second-hand items at velvetgarden.net It's first come first serve, not bidding like e-bay, and sometimes they have really great finds and lovely deals.

Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:57 am
Dis

A fairly decent site if you're ordering in large portions is http://www.x-tra-x.de/english/index-htm.html
However ordering one or two items is rather foolish considering the exchange rates and shipping, though it can be used for decent indexing and then checking on Ebay with the exact name of the item.
Comparative shopping......

"Save a friend from drugs....... take them all."

Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:50 am
Avernus

GlowInTheDark wrote:
A fairly decent site if you're ordering in large portions is http://www.x-tra-x.de/english/index-htm.html

yeah, it's the best shop I know, very gothic style :)

Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:12 pm
Profile WWW
Maladomini

GlowInTheDark wrote:
However ordering one or two items is rather foolish considering the exchange rates and shipping, though it can be used for decent indexing and then checking on Ebay with the exact name of the item.
Comparative shopping......

That is a great link! They even carry baby clothing, which is uber hard to find!

IAMonster: Also an awesome site! I noticed one of the sellers on there named Lilith and I thought to myself, 'I wonder if it's the same Lilith from gnet!?' :lol:

I've been working some "Corp Goth" items into my wardrobe because I get my Associate's in May 8) and my husband and I are talking about internships. Whoo Hoo! I've managed to do good so far, skirt suits are REALLY expensive though, even on eBay. I think I'm just going to hit up the Salvation Army, Goodwill, or Marshalls and piece separates together. Plain black pants/skirts and even long and short sleeved cardigans/shrugs/boleros would be easy to find there at SUPER cheap prices.

*I've also been looking for a gothic clothing wholesaler for my eBay/Auctiva store. If anyone else knows of any, I would sure love to hear about them- they are so hard to find!*

Thanks guys- you've been a big help!!! :D

~~Aurora Leona~~

Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:55 pm
Maladomini

minawi wrote:
GlowInTheDark wrote:

yeah, it's the best shop I know, very gothic style :)

I second that! This is one of the coolest webstores I have ever seen. I can't wait until I get a job again. I'm going to be buying an awful lot of stuff from them, thats for sure.

Thanks for the link.

Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:15 pm
Profile WWW
Dis

Never a worry, glad I was able to assist.

"Save a friend from drugs....... take them all."

Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:27 pm
Maladomini

AA: My husband finally had time to check out Infectious Threads (more his style of clothing). Very cool- Thanks!

~~Aurora Leona~~

Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:47 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next