View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:42 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Search for:
 [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Question? Check the FAQ first! - GOTH.NET FAQ 
Nessus

=:) I forgot to mention that I will be your God. I will make a community of true Goths only and I decide who enters and who doesn't. That's all have pleasent dreams and don't let me get you at night. :S

You will also have a short lifespan here if you keep up this dumb shit.

Fri Nov 14, 2003 8:16 am
Dis

Well of course I listen to goth music but I prefer female Goth singers but so far I only listen to Siouxsie because she's my first and only. Got any more female artists?

Sun Nov 16, 2003 4:31 pm
Nessus

Check out the music thread and use your search button.

Mes

Mon Nov 17, 2003 3:49 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Dis

I can only feel the difference between Goth music and the wannabees, but how do I explain the difference to someone that doesn't know? How can you tell whether they are Goth or not?

Tue Nov 25, 2003 12:12 pm
Nessus

There are about a 1000 threads on that subject including one titled "What Goth Is and Is Not". Use the search button or simply read the pinned topics.

~blood rose~

pink versus black - black versus magenta
this picture of you - just melts in my agenda

Tue Nov 25, 2003 12:15 pm
Profile WWW
Dis

Why can't I start any new topics?? I just got approved ? ;P

Sun May 30, 2004 5:08 pm
Profile WWW
Maladomini

You have to get to 10 posts before you can start a new topic, you would have found that answer in the help section if you had of looked.

May I hazard a guess as to what your first topic will be... "Who likes Psychobilly?"

Sun May 30, 2004 11:02 pm
Profile WWW
Dis

You have to get to 10 posts before you can start a new topic, you would have found that answer in the help section if you had of looked.

May I hazard a guess as to what your first topic will be... "Who likes Psychobilly?"

Sorry, I am new to this forum..... and yes that will be my first topic.. :l ....

Edited to remove signature. Dem0n has been advised privately about the no images rule for signatures. - Luna

Edited By Lunamoth on 1086034759

Mon May 31, 2004 11:38 am
Profile WWW
Cania

Offtopic: Is Mad Sin considered a Psychobilly band? http://www.madsin.de

Or are they just straight punk.
Actually, wtf is psychobilly?

Mon May 31, 2004 11:47 am
Cania

mkrampluap wrote:

Sorry, I am new to this forum..... and yes that will be my first topic.. :l ....

I recommend you make the topic more than simply who likes psychobilly to make it more worthwhile instead of something where people are only going to say no or yes I like so and so, people are more likley to discuss than.

It is also recommended to read the FAQs and Help sections fully before posting questions that have been asked a dozen times and more. And yes you do need a minimum of 10 posts before you can make topics.

Also when you do read the forum rules you will see that pictures in sigs are not allowed here and that you will be eventually asked by a mod to remove it.

- Oscar Wilde

Mon May 31, 2004 11:52 am
Nessus

Riff, you should probably post your question in the music section. Psychobilly is a mixture of punk and rockabilly (more importantly, it is not gothic).

Mon May 31, 2004 12:17 pm
Cania

RiffRaff wrote:

Riff, you should probably post your question in the music section. Psychobilly is a mixture of punk and rockabilly (more importantly, it is not gothic).

No need. You answered my question.

Mon May 31, 2004 12:24 pm
Minauros

Well of course I listen to goth music but I prefer female Goth singers but so far I only listen to Siouxsie because she's my first and only. Got any more female artists?

You might want to give Closed Caskets for the Living Impaired a try. You can listen to the Recorded MP3 version of the show during the week.

http://www.closedcaskets.com/

When hinges creak in door less chambers, and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls... whenever candle lights flicker where the air is deathly still, that is the time when ghosts are present, practicing their terror with ghoulish delight!

Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:43 pm
Profile YIM WWW
You could try using other sites to start you off on researching the subculture in general like these sites:

Study of the Gothic Subculture

darkwave.org

A Goth Primer

Gothic Miss Manners

Blood Dance

Sunlight and Shadow - Understanding the Gothic Subculture

Goth

Well I'll check out this websites since I'm doing a lot of research.....I want to be sure before I claim myself goth...

Thu Nov 11, 2004 8:10 am
Avernus

Blckencht...Thank You. I went to the "Sunlite and Shadow" site and read all about the Goth culture. It was outstanding to say the least!
I used to look at kids like you guys and think...are they screwed in the head or what and alot of other things too. Sorry guys. After reading about the history of Goth and what Goth really is ,I now have a pretty clear understanding about the core beliefs and culture of "real" Goth. I think it's pretty neat if you ask me and now, if my 13 0r 11 year old decided Goth was for them, I wouldn't fear at all.
You know guys...about all the "HATE". I can relate. I'm a Muslim by choice.
PEOPLE HATE WHAT THEY FEAR AND THEY FEAR THE UNKNOWN. I didn't want to be one of those haters who doesn't even know what they're hateing....so I came here.

Sat Nov 13, 2004 9:27 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next