View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:04 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Search for:
 [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Extinction Of The Mallgoth, Good Or Bad? 
Dis

Post Re: Extinction Of The Mallgoth, Good Or Bad?
Personally, I'm glad to see the end of it.
No more roving bands of over-privileged teenage suburban mansonites wearing overpriced garbage, badly executed makeup schemes, "You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same" shirts and writing crappy poems about how they want to die because, "boo-hoo no one understands me."

If I want to tie my hair back, throw on a pair of jeans that work with my belt and don't get in the way (That means you Tripp), comfy beat up leather boots with soles that aren't falling off (I'm pointing a finger at you Demonia), my favorite band shirt, and a bdu jacket to conceal my .45 auto, just to hop in my truck, turn on some Siouxsie Sioux and head to a concert, I will. I certainly don't need to be lumped into the same category as those people. Much less be subjected to their rude behavior just because I'm not sporting the latest impractical and poorly made mass produced $300 outfit by More-Goth-Than-Thou Inc. I actually tried to be nice to these people when I encountered them, only to have it spat back in my face 99% of the time. I'm glad they've moved on.

Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:49 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5