View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:40 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Search for:
 [ 7 posts ] 
 Body Modified Woman 
Post Body Modified Woman
I think it is quite pretty indeed what this woman has done... Unfortunately, there are many negative comments, as to be expected. What is your opinions?
And what is the process they do to get those horns on her head, if anyone knows?

Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:59 pm
Administrator

Post Re: Body Modified Woman
That's Maria Jose Cristerna, a former battered wife, and her tattoos especially tell her story.

She also makes public appearances to raise money for a battered women's shelter in Mexico.

Watch here.

Read here.

What she's doing for other victims of domestic violence is what makes her beautiful. Her body modifications make her different.

-- Nephele

Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:50 pm
Nephele wrote:
That's Maria Jose Cristerna, a former battered wife, and her tattoos especially tell her story.

She also makes public appearances to raise money for a battered women's shelter in Mexico.

Watch here.

Read here.

What she's doing for other victims of domestic violence is what makes her beautiful. Her body modifications make her different.

-- Nephele

I actually just saw that video after posting this. I agree, it's wonderful.

Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:55 pm
Manisha

I agree, Nephele. I think she is very beautiful in her own right, and her body modifications only seek to improve that belief for me.

As for the horns, I watched a documentary on it a while ago, but cannot tell you the process. I know they are implants (obviously) and that you don't start out that big. It's like gauging, you work yourself up into bigger gauges, and it is the same with the horn implants on the forehead. Honestly, I'd love to do that (get some small horns inplanted) but I doubt I have the courage.

Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:02 am
Profile YIM WWW
Stygia

Well...it's not for everyone but good for her. At least she's MAKING a difference, unlike those asshole sitting at their computers complaining about how she looks like a demon. She reminds me of that chick outta Elfen Lied. The one that got battered, bruised, had horns on her head but just wanted to be understood. :(

Goth Card Balance: +26 1/2

Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:02 pm
Midieval Fantasy wrote:
I agree, Nephele. I think she is very beautiful in her own right, and her body modifications only seek to improve that belief for me.

As for the horns, I watched a documentary on it a while ago, but cannot tell you the process. I know they are implants (obviously) and that you don't start out that big. It's like gauging, you work yourself up into bigger gauges, and it is the same with the horn implants on the forehead. Honestly, I'd love to do that (get some small horns inplanted) but I doubt I have the courage.

I agree.
I would love that as well, but I don't have the courage either. I honestly wouldn't care too much what strangers thought, but I'd be shy about telling my family I wanted them...

Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:06 am
Phlegethos

At first I found her frightening, but in a fascinating way. She truly is a work of art. Her body is her own, no one else has the right to tell her what she can or can't do with it...and if you think you look beautiful, so be it. And that goes for this as well:

http://www.curbofshame.com/wp-content/u ... eletor.jpg

Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:17 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 7 posts ]