View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:30 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Search for:
 [ 7 posts ] 
 2008 Gothic Cruise 
Minauros

Post 2008 Gothic Cruise
I'm seriously tempted to go on the 2008 Gothic Cruise. Ronan Harris of VNV Nation will be the DJ! I recently went on the YouCruise with YouTube vloggers and that was a dream vacation. I was really pleased by how well everything went on the cruise. I did not have any problems and nothing went wrong. I know now exactly what to expect.

I want to know if anyone has gone on a previous Gothic Cruise? I think you have to be at least 25 and the age range tends to be older due to the expense and age restrictions but that suites me fine because I'm not a teenager. It might kinda suck going on a cruise alone without knowing anyone.

Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:43 pm
Profile WWW
Minauros

Post Re: 2008 Gothic Cruise
If anything, you'ld meet someone on the trip to look forward to going on the trip and seeing again. :)

Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:04 pm
Profile YIM
Dis

Have you heard about the Gothic Cruise for 2009? Talk about a fun time! Modulate, Cruciform Injection, State of the Union. Since all the drinks are included it's definitely worth it. Although, I'm not sure how many people will be sunbathing! LOL. The ship will sail October 11th 2009 from Tampa Florida, for a 7 night Western Caribbean cruise. Port stops include: Grand Cayman, Cozumel Mexico, Belize, and Roatan Island. The ship will return to Tampa on October 18th 2009.

Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:57 am
Profile WWW
Avernus

Someone who attended in previous years once told me that very few people go on the cruise alone, that most are already "hooked up." Is that true, or are there some singles? Just curious.

Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:48 pm
Minauros

Mealla wrote:
Someone who attended in previous years once told me that very few people go on the cruise alone, that most are already "hooked up." Is that true, or are there some singles? Just curious.

Well I did go on the cruise this year and yes, everyone was with someone or knew some friends from previous trips. I didn't really feel like I fit in and almost wasn't allowed in some of the special events. Maybe I didn't look goth enough. Any way, it was really outrageous! I did not expect everyone to be full on goth the entire time but people wore combat boots and platform shoes, leather, and skimpy dresses. One girl even wore fetish wear to the formal dinner which was pretty daring. The Carnival Cruise Line issued a warning. It certainly exceeded my expectations.

Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:19 am
Profile WWW
Avernus

Then I take it you'd recommend it to others? I may see about going at some point, but it all depends on money situation and another trip I'd like to take.

Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:11 am
Minauros

Mealla wrote:
Then I take it you'd recommend it to others? I may see about going at some point, but it all depends on money situation and another trip I'd like to take.

Yes, I highly recommend the Gothic Cruise. It is worth the money. All of the band members are on the ship for the entire cruise so you see them around. The publishers of Gothic Beauty were there as well.
It was really amusing to see how shocking it all was to the normal people who are just going on their regular cruise. It was quite an adventure.

Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:23 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 7 posts ]