View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:15 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Search for:
 [ 4 posts ] 
 Eccentrik the Second - especially for those in NC/SC/VA 
Cania

'Eccentrik is a one day event featuring musicians, DJs, artists, and vendors. The second annual Eccentrik will be held on Saturday, October 1st in Raleigh, NC.'

They haven't nailed down all the bands and details,but for those who might be interested:Festival Website

Last year was pretty good:they had Razed in Black, More Machine than Man,and Ego Likeness among others and almost every DJ in the state..They split it between two bars and had fire eaters and other acts set up in the adjoining areas.
I am personally glad they made it at the beginning of the month,since October is usually fraught with other Gothic events and I'd hate to have to choose!

"No man is justified in doing evil on the grounds of expediency."-Theodore Roosevelt

Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:14 am
Profile WWW
Nessus

I can't remember what happened last year as I was planning to go, but never did. Maybe this will be the year!

Thanks for the link Silbo!

~spidey

Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:27 am
Dis

Buy your tickets now - http://eccentrikfestival.com/tickets
The last day to have your tickets shipped to you is Sunday, September 18th.

Eccentrik [ec*cen*trik] n. A festival that deviates markedly from the established norm, for people of odd or unconventional behavior.

Eccentrik is a one day event featuring musicians, DJs, artists, performance artists, and vendors. The second annual Eccentrik will be held on Saturday, October 1st 2005 in Raleigh, NC.

This event is funded at the grass-roots level, and brings together different elements of the underground in a celebration of our culture.

2005 band lineup: Voltaire, The Last Dance, Bella Morte, The Brides, and the winner of our Online Battle of the Bands, In Tenebris.

2005 DJ lineup: Joey, Kantrip, Nareau, Spider, and Vitae.

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/eccentrikfestival

http://www.eccentrikfestival.com

[x-posted]

Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:57 am
Profile YIM WWW
Dis

Oh wow...I am still a little hung over and my feet still hurt but it was a totally awesome experience (this was my first time witnessing live goth performances mind you). I was really touched by how many people showed up to support the scene (even though I didn't know most of them but I did meet a few new people). Initially there were too few people dancing inbetween sets but it got better and better as the night progressed. I was really amazed by In Tenebris (an unexpected surprise of sorts, got to love Christina's vocals), Bella Morte (of course), and The Last Dance (another good surprise since I never heard their stuff before). And I did get a few laughs from Voltaire's zany performances as well. Definitely going to the next one. :b

Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:20 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]