View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:33 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Search for:
 [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 The Gothic Scene in Mexico - To discuss about gothic stuff in Mexico 
Minauros

Ohh yeah. Los mentados darketos. Son mas o menos como goths. No exactamente igual pero su gusto de musica es mucho mas sadica. Umm y lo mas chistoso es que la gente te ve mas extrañamente aqui en Mexico que en USA. Y si la gente es buena y nosotros los malos hijos del infierno <jajajaja>

Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:37 am
Minauros

<.< >.> yes, but no one has answered my question. Do we even exist in Puebla? How about in the UDLA any students there?

Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:21 pm
Minauros

Hello everyone, I'm new here. I'm both new to the forums and to the whole subculture. I'm from Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua. To be honest, I don't have much of a goth look but I like the music and also I have the gothic mentality of free thinking and a live full of darkness and sadness.

On the UDLA thing, I really don't know but let me know if you find out. I will start college in about a year and I'm thinking of UDLA as my second choice school.

Scattering flowers washed down by the rain,
Stood by the gate at the foot of the garden,
Watching them pass like clouds in the sky.' - The Eternal

Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:24 pm
Profile WWW
Avernus

Im from Guadalajara,but Im in Monterrey for a few days o.o So yeah...you know any good places to go here??

Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:05 am
Maladomini

Por si acaso para todos los latinos. En irc.darker.net en el canal #spanish he pensado comenzar a formar una comunidad de chat para goticos en latinoamerica, o simplemente que hablen español. Hasta ahora no hay nadie excepto yo y un brasilero que a veces entra, pero animense a unirse :)

Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:47 pm
Avernus

The term "darketo(a)" is often used in Mexico to describe goths. They might have a bad reputation over there where you live, or it might even be a gang by that name.

Aren't they strawberries annoying?

Oh yeah,the whole darketo,or darky,or whatever new word they come up with,seriously...the other day someone called me a punky! oh how i laughed...

Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:51 pm
Dis

Hi, I'm Mexican too. I'm from Mexicali, Baja California. Nice to meet you.

Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:38 pm
Minauros

liebesspiel, the first one from BC, must be my lucky day. If you wear a lot of black, how can you take all the heat from Mexicali?

Anyways Hello.

Sat Sep 10, 2005 7:18 pm
Dis

I'm half mexican and visit Mexico (my mother's hometown) twice a year (Sonora to be exact) to visit family, unfortunately in her hometown, there's a very little goth scene :( The closest city with a significant scene is Cuidad de Mexico (Mexico City), which was several hours away.

Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:32 pm
Minauros

I feel your pain, y hablando de como uno puede soportar el calor, <.< ^^ ok, en E.E.U.U. la temperatura aveces sube a mas de 100 farenheit, y hay un monton de humedad por donde e vivido, ocea que se siente como si estuvieras en esas hoyas que cosinan las cosas con vapor. Y, uno puede soportar el calor tomando siertas precauciones. Por ejemplo, traer ropa de una tela mui mui delgada. En los bracos las mangas pueden ser de tela negra transparente, y de un corte suelto. ^^. Tambien, con los pantalones normalmente 'asosiados' con nosotros, hay suficiente corriente de aire. Para las damas es un poco mas dificil por que como desde hace 5 años para aca (sp?) se pusieron de moda traer pantalones mui pegados a la pierna, y por lo tanto es mui dificil encontrar pantalones que no sean asi. Pero aun asi, el 'look' Gothic Lolita, ayuda mucho, ya que las faldas son mui cortas. ^^ bueno esos son mis consejos y observaciones, siendo goth.

Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:43 pm
Avernus

wow this thread is DEAD and there's been some events going on so like why dont you all show up and talk here o.o what about the Bauhaus concert we had? The Sisters of Mercy?? Depeche Mode's comming next month,anyone going? I mean seriously,someone mentioned wanting to do like a treffen kinda thing,well maybe some of us have events in common where we can meet up dont you think??

Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:52 am
Minauros

*yawn* yep, well the anti pop fest in Puebla is on the 27th of May. If you see UPA tell them Guion Bajo's cousin sent you. XD. But yeah, there's some stuff that's not as popy.

Nomerau 36 Puebla's not too far from Mexico City, by our U.S. Standards anyway. Sope, if you want to pm me, I usually know where the tocadas are going to be weeeeeell in advance, since my cousin's in all that music scene. XD.

Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:51 pm
Avernus

well hello to everyone here, i just signed up. i just moved to mexico and the first thing i felt like doing was joining in on this thread to see what can be found. looks-wise i don't seem goth but to tell the truth i'm rather fond of the whole subculture. it goes far beyond aesthetics for me.anyways, i'm here to learn more about that which i would like to be seen as.

truth be told i'm sort of hoping that having moved away from everything and everyone i knew gives me the chance to kinda start anew and possibly delve more into this fascinating lifestyle.

i'd type it all in spanish too but i feel like that's a long enough first post

Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:04 pm
Dis

I'm going to Mexico for Spring Break with my Church.
We're going to Ciudad Victoria. Is there anybody there? I'm staying for a week. March 10-17. Hopefully I can see a few of you there!

Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:50 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3