View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:59 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Search for:
 [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 The Gothic Scene in Mexico - To discuss about gothic stuff in Mexico 

/div wrote:
hmm.. really?? that sounds nice. i s'pose metalheads are ok. lol. at least i can talk to him!

Well,he's not the nicest thing ever but I guess it's fine,I also happen to know a few mm "beach goths" in Tepic and so on,it must be kinda hard...an eeep! private school!!! X) I went to one of those through my childhood,yuck yuck! Anyway it's good to see some people here.

Sat Jan 31, 2004 1:00 pm
Phlegethos

Well,he's not the nicest thing ever but I guess it's fine,I also happen to know a few mm "beach goths" in Tepic and so on,it must be kinda hard...an eeep! private school!!! X) I went to one of those through my childhood,yuck yuck! Anyway it's good to see some people here.

i guess we all have our mean side. i'm also mean.. but only to my sister. i just ignore the rest. so there's no problem about that.

yes.. i hate my school. well, not really my school. most of the teachers are nice and they teach very well, it's the students i dislike. :S but in a way or so i'm kinda used to it. lol. i think it's cuz i have no other option left ;)

You told I had the eyes of a wolf, search them and find the Beauty of the Beast.

Sun Feb 01, 2004 8:34 pm
Profile WWW
Minauros

Hi everyone, I am the one who started this thread and I´m back. It´s good to see that there are some Mexican posters here, even if it was after such a long time since I started this thread. I must say that the scene in my city (Monterrey) has grown quite a bit since my first post. We now have a small electroindustrial bar downtown and some other club runs a goth night on fridays. Also some other persons from my city just launched a goth webzine.

Tue Mar 02, 2004 5:37 pm
Malbolge

I must say that the scene in my city (Monterrey) has grown quite a bit since my first post. We now have a small electroindustrial bar downtown and some other club runs a goth night on fridays. Also some other persons from my city just launched a goth webzine.

Well good for you *sarcasm* :P .
Nice to see you're still alive.
Anyway, in my city it has increased a little but not to that degree, mostly because they're mainly 15-17 year old kids.
I hope they're not posers, though.

Hoping to meet some goths in college next semester,
°°°|D|°°°

If you want anything, just ask
I'll be here for you; even if for me you're not,
(This may sound cruel, but it's true... that makes it sad...)

°°°|D|°°°

Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:37 pm
Minauros

Hey, I'm from Monterrey too, and yeah, the subculture here flourishes. By the way, I think we should keep writing in English, because if anyone who speaks said language is to read this thread, we should try that he/she can read it.

Mon Mar 08, 2004 11:12 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Minauros

Hi, just checking if there are any mexicans(besides Downhearted and me) who are still active in the Forums, and if so, to try to encourage posting here, lets make our presence(if there´s any..) felt!

Sun Apr 18, 2004 7:20 pm
Phlegethos

I'm back and posting. So no, I haven't died... yet. ;P

So. I've just talked to 3 more goths in my city. Quite a progress huh? In 4 months I've only been able to locate 3. Hmmm.. I guess that'll have to do for now. But my seach continues. I've talked to some other goths in Puebla, Cordoba and Queretaro. So I know throughout Mexico there are lots of us, it's just a matter of finding them.

You told I had the eyes of a wolf, search them and find the Beauty of the Beast.

Mon Jun 14, 2004 4:37 pm
Profile WWW
Avernus

A new wanderer here... I'm from Querétaro and well... what can I say bout the scene here other than "puaj!"? I've been thinkin' on starting some sort of... ehm... "goth square" or something with a boutique, coffee shop, pagan and occult ritual supplies shop and an open forum for any kind of artistic expression but sadly, I don't have the financial resources just yet.
Anyhow, any ideas on what you would/n't like in a "goth square" will be more than welcome!

Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:46 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dis

hello my mexican darlings!.. (sorry, happy mood) ....well, I'm not really from mexico, I'm from Venezuela but right now I'm living in cd. del carmen (campeche).. I have absolutely nothing to say about the goth scene there.. I have wasted now three years in that little town and I haven't even seen someone with boots... god I hate it.. but I´m getting used to it.

well right now I'm in mexico D.F. so if you know about some goth events here in the next week or so please contact me and I will love you forever.

oh and Triparasundari,your idea about a goth square is wonderful, at least it would help in making the goth scene in your city grow a lot..which it's just great for any goth wanderer without someone to talk to

Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:26 am
Avernus

Here's a list of up coming events in México, though must of them are already done.
events

And this is a club in México, D.F. I highly recomend
dada x

Sun Mar 27, 2005 3:13 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Minauros

It's nice to know goths from Mexico, I am from Tijuana BC. But it's really rare to see any goths in here. Still I hope to find some.

Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:42 pm
Stygia

Anyone from Juarez Chih.?

Sat May 28, 2005 1:03 pm
Profile WWW
Minauros

wow...well atleast we exist. I'm trying to get into a master's program in UDLA, in Puebla, but I've noticed that there is something here called "Darketas" that are from what people have told me, not goth, jsut drug dealing murderers that have no clue what bieng goth is. :/, correct me if Im wrong, adn I mean no disrespect if anyone is a Darketa, it's just what I've been told by people. Well, I've been here for six months and I haven't seen a single Goth. Does anybody know of a place where we gather or something? Or if anyone is from Puebla, or a student at UDLA? I would really appreciate it. Thankyou. I'm so lonely I need to get away from the preppies...>.<

Edited By Damonen on 1118636550

Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:21 pm
Stygia

The term "darketo(a)" is often used in Mexico to describe goths. They might have a bad reputation over there where you live, or it might even be a gang by that name.

Aren't they strawberries annoying?

Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:07 am
Profile WWW
Minauros

strawberries? oh, Frezas *looks around* definitivamente. ^_^, y ademas para personas que nos dicen malos y condenados al infierno...acabo de tener una mala experiencia, que re-afirma mi actitud, de que si ellos son 'buenos' yo prefiero ser mal. *kicks one of those preppies*

Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:39 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next